Monday, March 30, 2009

Nine Photographer named best of Weddings 2009 by the Knot Magazine



For me, it is a great honor and priveledge to be named as one of the Knot Magazine's top wedding photographers in North Carolina for 2009. This is the 2nd year in a row I have received this mention and I am so proud! I work with some amazing couples and families and of course some of the finest professionals in the industry so without all of you, I would not be able to do this..., THANK YOU, THANK YOU for blessing my life with such amazing moments. I look forward to many great happenings this year in my photography work and of course many great weddings and couples.

2 comments:

Jill Schwarzkopf said...

I am THRILLED for you! What an awesome accomplishment!

Brie Castell said...

honour, you rock!!! well deserved... congrats!